Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Super Ss!

 Some centers from this week (sorry for the poor pictures): matching lettered spiders to a corresponding picture, alphabetizing spider webs (I think I got these from Shannon over at the Kinderpond), stamping spiders -aren't they cute? - and some fantastic fine motor skills trying to make spider webs.  We also used scissors to make spirals, and read/acted out The Itsy Bitsy Spider.

 And our favorite: making sparkly spider webs.  Today some children used their center time to make more spider webs...so there may be more glitter headed your way.  And then they asked "Can we do it again tomorrow?"  But I said no (because I don't want all you parents to hate me :), and brought the glitter back to the art closet.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I enjoy knowing who has visited the blog.