Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Science, art, Zero the Hero

 A particularly beautiful apple from yesterday (come see the rest in our window)
 Playing "Bind Thankfulness.  One person is leading the 'blind' person under a bridge, around some rocks, through the trees and over a log.  We're so glad that God gave us the gift of sight!

Today was the 20th day of school so Zero the Hero came back!  Zero helps other numbers hold their place.  This is the first year I've used Zero, but the class really loves him and so they were very glad to practice writing numbers on their Zero the Hero scrolls.  Today he brought us pipe cleaners because they can be shaped like a zero.  
 
I found this poem sometime last year or this summer and I don't remember where.  I'm pretty sure it is supposed to be a song.  Does anyone know what tune it is?  If you tell me, you'll be my hero.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I enjoy knowing who has visited the blog.