Thursday, September 6, 2012

Some centers this week

We made numbers with playdoh (math PLUS fine motor practice PLUS fun)
 Listening center - I think some children listened to this book 3 times today :)
 Building patterns.  Here two children are working together on a more difficult pattern (AABBB)

Creating patterns in our math journals (and after I took one of these pictures, the child requested that I use my phone and put it on 'that place where everybody in the whole world can see it' - Facebook.  I guess she was proud of her work :)
 And a great filler activity: when you are finished your math journal, go build a pattern with unifix cubes.



And for a little more fun, go to this webiste and click on the mp3 for Jump, Shout! to hear one of the songs we have been singing in our morning devotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I enjoy knowing who has visited the blog.