Tuesday, January 24, 2012

David and Goliath

It's amazing what happens when you give children the choice between regular and BIG paper... the enthusiasm grows exponentially and some children then spend a much longer time working on their pictures. This was our art project from Monday: draw part of our Bible story about David and Goliath (there was a sample on the board, but since it was my artwork, it was not stellar). I loved how they turned out and had a hard time just choosing 1 or 2, so here are about half of them.

I love that Goliath is a stick person with shorts and either clouds or muscles on his arms.
This child spent a long time working
Great detail!

Goliath's speech bubble says "I summon"
This Goliath just makes me laugh. I love it!
I think this is the only child who included part of the Israelite army behind David

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I enjoy knowing who has visited the blog.