Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Twin/Triplet Day and How Awesome Is Our Room?

Spirit Week continues with twin/triplet day



Last night was the school society meeting. It was nice to see some of you there. Since that began at 7, I had lots of time after school to transform the room. Welcome to the ocean! We have a new favorite place for reading and puzzling.
After a science lesson about sinking and floating, the water table was open for centers.
Ocean animals are hanging from the ceiling and we had to walk through seaweed to get in our classroom this morning. I was predicting that to last about 5 minutes, but most of the seaweed is still there!
Okay, this last picture is not in our room because we took our writing lesson outside. We wrote our names, practiced our new sight word, are, and then wrote whatever we wanted. So I know that someone's mom is macen cuces (making cookies). I didn't take many pictures since I didn't think they would turn out very clearly - I was right, by the way - but I had to capture this one. In case you can't see the pink-chalk-on-gray-sidewalk writing, it says Miss Vis is My farvit teecher. Awwwwww. And there's me at the bottom in a purple triangle dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I enjoy knowing who has visited the blog.