Friday, April 15, 2011

Plenty of Pictures

Aquarium field trip...
Here are most of the boys
All the girls
Class picture
There were several places with 'bubbles' you could stand in so that you were almost in the tanks and could see the sea creatures all around.
In the tunnel:
Not the greatest people picture, but see the world's biggest species of crab (from Japan) in the background.
Some boys in front of a large tank housing sharks, stingrays, and many fish.
I'd say they enjoyed it :D
Touch tank with sea stars, hermit crabs, anemones, and sea cucumbers
Walking out together. Awwwww
Career Day: artist, soldier, doctor, firefighter, singer, army man, quad racer, doctor, racecar driver (hope I got those all right)
A few pictures from inside the parachute this afternoon:



2 comments:

  1. I'm so sad I missed it, Dean tells me it was his favorite field trip ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad it was enjoyable. You can come next time - we'll probably do this field trip again.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I enjoy knowing who has visited the blog.