Monday, August 27, 2012

Why does my child come home so dirty?

When you see your child today and ask yourself, Didn't I send a paint shirt to school with my child?  Why didn't they wear it?  The answer is, they did.  You should see the paint shirts.  And the plastic tablecloths.  And the tables (though those are now cleaned)
 
 Here we are painting (around) our initials.


We finished our sorting unit in math at the end of last week, but one of our math centers this week is reviewing the skill.  They had to make up a rule to sort buttons.  These three girls all worked together; their categories were "pretty," "sort of pretty", and "ugly". 
 New free choice centers today: puppets and...
...playdough!  Homemade by one student (and her dad).  I love how seriously they are concentrating on rolling, cutting, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I enjoy knowing who has visited the blog.