Monday, October 1, 2012

"This is going to be such a splash!" And other reasons I love Kindergarten

The Egyptian princess (right) was packing up to go to a fancy movie with her movie star friend (left) who exclaimed "This is going to be such a splash!"

Sometimes KinderKids just make me smile, like last week...

Last week several children were drawing when one girl announced "I'm a girl but I don't really like girly things."
The child next to her glanced at her paper and asked, "What are you making?" to which the first girl replied, "A princess."

We had a great day today.  I am seeing growth in the area of Bible story retellings (maybe I'll post those tomorrow).  We also had lots of fun with the sock game - a science activity based on the sense of touch - and a mini movie for a movement break (It's Mm week!).  Kindergarteners have such great enthusiasm!

1 comment:

  1. KinderKids may make you smile, but sometimes they make me laugh out loud! Must be difficult to keep a straight face at times!
    Thanks for sharing KinderQuotes. I love them!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I enjoy knowing who has visited the blog.