Sunday, September 26, 2010

Children's Museum Pictures (at last)

Finally, I am posting more pictures of our field trip. If you have more, please email them to me, especially if your child is under-represented. I am thinking of making a hotprints book of them so we can read a book about us in the classroom :)
Whoosh!

Kitchen
Noodle forest
Some of the Moms. I don't know why they didn't want to climb. It was fun!

In the kitchen sculptures made out of utensils.
Grocery store
Fort building
In the climber again.

Tricycles
I think most of the group is in here. It looks like they are caged.
Bathtub in the climber with pretty CD wall in background.
Recycled materials in ball room.
Art room: painting the castle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I enjoy knowing who has visited the blog.