Friday, January 7, 2011

Field Trip Pictures

I did not take any video footage, so you don't get to hear the horn over and over and over and over. Just imagine 30 preschool-1st Graders being told they can touch the horn...
I think this expression adequately demonstrates the level of excitement we experienced.
Since everyone got to sit in the loader, I have 13 pictures that all look very much the same, so I can email you a copy of your child if you like, but I didn't want to bother uploading 13 very similar pictures.

While we were waiting, we watched the action: big wheels allow the tractors (*I'm sure one or two of my students could tell me it's actual name, but since they're not here to help me now, we're just going to call it a tractor) to drive kind of crooked.
We also got to see a dead tree being dug up.

We heard a VERY loud horn
From this truck. It made us laugh, scream, and cover our ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I enjoy knowing who has visited the blog.