Monday, November 12, 2012

Happy Monday!

 Look at the great alphabetizing the class did last week!  And they can read most of the words too!
 
 Math centers this morning: finding lots of ways to build triangles and hexagons.
 Measuring transportation with links and cubes.
Building with house blocks.
 More transportation fun at the end of a social studies lesson
Hopscotch!  Don't worry, I preface this with a "Don't do this at home" and "only the teacher can write on the carpet."
Humpty Dumpty writing: How would YOU put him back together again?
by hand (see all the yolk and shell pieces?)
 I would use glue.  (Look at that great spelling!)
 
Tape him up so he can walk again.  (More great writing and great spaces!)
I didn't put him back together.  I put him in the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I enjoy knowing who has visited the blog.